Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Joy Down in my Heart


This is JOY down in my heart deep deep down in my heart
She's from Kibera Slums which is
deep deep down in my heart
Jesus
keeps her there so nothing
can destroy her
He protects her there and shows
HIS JOY through her
This is JOY down in my heart deep deep down in my heart


I have so much on my heart to share about my experiences in Kenya with the BU Sports Ministry Team...and there is no doubt that I am still on Africa time...
so for now I will give you two teasers...

1. It is amazing how many doors one soccer ball can open

2. This is the first time I have been on a mission trip that I truly felt like we left something behind that will grow bigger and deeper for the cause of Christ...not just a one night stand or one hit wonder...this was the real deal and we have made friends not only for life but for all eternity.

STAY TUNED!
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment